Thursday, January 31, 2008

El poder de escuchar en los otros lo q uno no ve

Are you gonna live your life wondering,Standing in the back,Looking around?Are you gonna waste your time thinking, How you’ve grown up,Or how you missed out?Things are never gonna be the way you want.Where's it gonna get you acting serious?Things are never gonna be quite what you want,Or even at 25,You gotta start sometime.I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.Are you gonna live your life,Standing in the back,Looking around?Are you gonna waste your time?Gotta make a move,Or you'll miss out.Someone's gonna ask you what it’s all about.Stick around nostalgia won't let you down.Someone's gonna ask you what it’s all about.Whatcha gonna have to say, For yourself?I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Our house in the middle of the streetWhy did we ever meet?Started my rock 'n roll fantasy.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Don't don't, Don't let's start.Why did we ever part?Kick start my rock 'n rollen heart.I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.So come on Davey sing me something that I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight,Here tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight,Here tonight.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight.... Are you gonna live your life wondering,Standing in the back,Looking around?Are you gonna waste your time thinking, How you’ve grown up,Or how you missed out?Things are never gonna be the way you want.Where's it gonna get you acting serious?Things are never gonna be quite what you want,Or even at 25,You gotta start sometime.I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.Are you gonna live your life,Standing in the back,Looking around?Are you gonna waste your time?Gotta make a move,Or you'll miss out.Someone's gonna ask you what it’s all about.Stick around nostalgia won't let you down.Someone's gonna ask you what it’s all about.Whatcha gonna have to say, For yourself?I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Our house in the middle of the streetWhy did we ever meet?Started my rock 'n roll fantasy.Crimson, And clover,Over, And over.Don't don't, Don't let's start.Why did we ever part?Kick start my rock 'n rollen heart.I’m on my feet I’m on the floor I’m good to go.So come on Davey sing me something that I know.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight,Here tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight,Here tonight.I wanna always feel like part of this, Was, Mine.I wanna fall in love tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight.I wanna fall in love tonight....


para todos los amigos insegurijillos q andan sueltos por ahi

vas a vivir tu vida, solo mirando??? o haras algo por ella???

1 comment:

ShokoLactium said...

si wn si!!.
texto ql-- U________U
después escribo mas tengo sueño
te quiero ql..!
U_U
ahora me siento mejor libro de mierda bueno..
te quiero wn ^^ :D!